ASEAN: Brunei | Cambodia | Indonesia | Laos | Malaysia | Myanmar | Philippines | Singapore | Thailand | Vietnam
Are you an SME looking to break your way into the ASEAN market? Are you uncertain of where to start or how to make your ASEAN dreams become reality? If you answered yes to any of these questions then our Action Asia event is for you.
Did you know: The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is the 6th largest economy in the world, has the 3rd largest labour force and at current growth rates ASEAN is expected to become the fourth largest market after the EU, U.S. and China by 2030. This is supported by an increasingly well-educated workforce, abundant natural resources and favourable geographic location.
The time is right to introduce your business to this dynamic market. Let the experts guide and support you on finding out how you can benefit from the opportunities on offer.
Book Early: The event is free and spaces are limited, so get in early and register for this action-packed day of exciting talks and discussion with our panel of industry led experts. Share knowledge and your challenges with businesses who have been through the ASEAN journey and network to help grow your business in the global marketplace.
Why attend? If you are looking to explore ASEAN markets for your business, come and join us and interact with:
⦁ Export Experts
⦁ Trade Attaches from ASEAN for specialised in-market insights
⦁ Success stories from UK companies that have won business in the region
⦁ Legal and financial advisors
⦁ IP Specialists
⦁ Cross border business culture advisors
Ross Hunter - UK-ASEAN Business Council (from UKABC)
Jeff Burke - ES Global Solutions (from Newable)
Geoff Charlsworth - UK-ASEAN Business Council - ASEAN Export Specialist (from UKABC)
Trade Attaches based in the UK form the ASEAN region (from UKABC)
DIT International Trade Advider (from Newable)
UK Export Finance (from Newable)
UK Bank (from UKABC)
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.