Head of Services
Applications from all sectors are welcome, but the Programme would particularly like to see applications from companies in the following sectors (identified as key for the Coast to Capital region economy):
The proposed new activity must be additional to existing business activity.
Businesses must be able to incur the total project costs in full by 31 March 2019. The grant may only be used for capital equipment items.
Please note: start-up businesses and those in the retail/wholesale sector are not eligible for this programme.
This is a grant of last resort. Applicants will be expected to evidence that they cannot source the gap in project funding from other sources.
To be eligible businesses must:
- Show how the grant will lead to improved productivity resulting in business growth of at least 20% per annum, over the next three years
- Introducing an innovative product or exploiting new technology to access new markets
- Be able to demonstrate that they have fully explored other sources of funding, without success
- Show other investment alongside the grant. The grant can provide up to a maximum of 40% of the total project costs (to a maximum £170,000). Businesses will need to provide the remaining match-funding.
For example, for a total project costing £850,000, the grant could contribute £170,000 (20%) towards the project. The business would need to provide the remaining 80%. Other forms of investment could be; retained profits, loans, shareholders’ investment or equity finance.
- Show how the proposed new activity is additional to existing business activity and to the local economy
- Social Enterprises must show they are adding social value and priority will be given those that can evidence some of the above criteria as well
- Have premises in, or be planning to re-locate in the Coast to Capital LEP areas of:
To discuss potential projects or request more information on the eligibility criteria, please contact the Growth Hub Team on 01403 333840 and speak to your local Account Manager.
Alternatively, you can email your enquiries to email@example.com
Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions will apply.
FURTHER SUPPORT PLEASE CALL THE GROWTH HUB TEAM ON 01403 333840
Head of Services
Growth Hub Manager
Business Support Navigator
Growth Grant Manager
Growth Grant Project Manager
Thank you for sharing