The team provide support by:
- challenging, encouraging and enabling strategic change
- connecting you to business support programmes, experts, peer business leaders and funding opportunities
- helping you develop national and international opportunities
The Growth Relationship Team
The Growth Relationship Team provide you with long term free and impartial support. As part of their support they can undertake analysis to diagnose key areas of business improvement, helping you to unlock potential in your business operations.
The Growth Relationship Team are here to help businesses identify the most appropriate support from the very wide range of support available be that support programmes or specialists.
The team is
- FREE - fully funded by government
- totally impartial
- able to signpost you to all support provided
- there to make things simpler for you to find the most relevant support
The team have access to
The Growth Champions are a network of consultants, all experts in their respected fields. The network can provide specialist support for businesses to unlock further growth. Coast to Capital are able to fully fund a day of specialist support from this Network. Access to the Growth Ghampions is via our Growth Relationship Team.
The Digital Champions are a network of consultants, all experts in their respected fields. The network can provide specialist support for businesses to unlock further growth through digital adoption. Coast to Capital are able to fully fund a day of specialist support from this Network. Access to the Digital Champions is via our Growth Relationship Team.
Contact the Growth Hub
The Growth Hub website is regularly maintained with links to partner support and government information. Keep up to date with the latest news, information and events on Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter.
To speak to a Growth Relationship Team member:
- complete the Request Form online
- leave a message on the office number on 01293 30596 or
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, postcode and request.