The Skills Hub is a key Coast to Capital LEP initiative that will help businesses to identify business focused skills support available to you across the Coast to Capital area.
Developing and valuing your employees is essential for any growing business. Ensuring that teams can work together and that everybody has the right skills to be effective, from operational to leadership level, is an important and ongoing task for businesses. Getting it right will help you retain staff, reducing employee turnover as well as making your business attractive to new talent.
Please use the 3 stage filter below to find the organisations, initiatives and events to support you.
In the filter box 2 below choose from:
- Business management and leadership
- Digital Skills
- Government business recovery support schemes
- Recruitment – Helping Find Employees for Businesses
- Recruitment – Helping Find Work for Employees
- Redundancy support for Employers
- Work placements and government employment schemes
- Workforce training and development – to support employees
- Working together – business and education collaboration projects
The results will first include any relevant events and then support organisations and programmes.