Are you business ready for 2022?
We are looking forward to continuing our support to enable businesses across the Coast To Capital area to continue their recovery and growth from the rollercoaster of events in the past 18 months.
Now is absolutely the right time to look forward with your business planning and growth for 2022.
Through our very successful and fully funded (FREE for businesses) Peer Networks programme that we have been running for 3 years now and which has been attended by over 200 SME owners, you will have access to extensive business support experience and knowledge by joining other business owners in the region to plan for the future.
When does the next phase of the Peer Networks programme start and finish?
- November 1st 2021 – March 31st 2022.
What exactly is a Peer Network?
- It is a confidential group of business owners/leaders who learn, share and grow form one another in a confidential environment
How much time will you need to commit to the Peer Networks programme to work on your business?
- 3 – 4 hours a month for the next 5 months – as part of a confidential peer group
- Plus we are offering 3.5 hours of Coaching as well to support you during this time
What is a Peer Cohort and how does it work?
- A Peer Cohort comprises up to 11 Business Owners
- It is completely confidential and works to a set group of ethics
- It is undertaken online via Zoom or MS Teams
- It is facilitated by an experienced Facilitator who is also a business owner
- The programme is delivered by our delivery partner MDHUB and their expert team of facilitators
How often does a Peer Cohort meet?
- Once a Peer Cohort has been created by the team at Coast To Capital and our delivery partner MDHUB - we invite you to an inaugural meeting
- At that meeting, we work with you – as a group of business owners – to set all of the advance dates for the peer learning to meet with your hectic schedules
- You have ownership of the way the Cohort works
As a very busy business owner, what are the benefits of applying?
- You will not feel alone
- You will learn from your Peers and find solutions to everyday issues that your business is facing
- You will develop your Leadership skills as a business owner.
- You will be inspired by how other people are growing their businesses
- You will move your business forward in ways that you would never have imagined
Hear all about the programme and how other Business owners who have really benefitted from the programme below:
Are you eligible to apply?
- You have been trading for more than 1 year
- You have at least 5 employees ?*
- You have a turnover of at least £100,000
- You have an aspiration to improve and scale up
- *Creative sector businesses with a team of 5 people including freelancers are also eligible.
- *There is some flexibility if employee numbers have been significantly reduced by COVID 19
How do you apply?
- If you fit all of the above criteria , then next steps are to complete our application form
- All of the information that you share with us will be held in strictest confidence under GDPR guidelines
- The Application form should not take you more than 10 – 20 minutes to complete
- BEFORE you complete the form – please have to hand the following information:
- Employee Numbers for: 2020 / 2021 and anticipated numbers for 2022
- Your Turnover and Net Profit or Loss for: 2020 /2021 and forecast for 2022
If you have any further questions, please contact the Coast to Capital Growth Hub team via the contact form.