Companies embracing eCommerce marketing strategies are experiencing rapid growth. In 2017, there were 1.66 billion online buyers. This number is expected to skyrocket to 2.14 billion by 2021.
eCommerce in the United Kingdom will account for 53 percent of the country's total retail sales by 2028. Factors empowering this online growth are Generation Z and Millenials will be half the adult population in 10 years; faster, cheaper and in-home delivery and fewer physical stores. (Source: eCommerce Platforms.com)
Meet with eCommerce and eMarketplace experts. This interactive workshop will provide you with the tools and know-how required to implement strategies and broaden your online footprint in these complex but lucrative sectors.
Helping your business:
- Discover new major international eCommerce markets
- Understand how listing on an eMarketplace can grow business
- Tackle the challenges a business may face with using international eMarketplaces
- Have awareness of tax implications when selling cross border
If your goal is to use online eMarketplaces to reach new customers across the globe then this event cannot be missed.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programme*: Greater London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.
Video and/or photographs notice
Please note this event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates.
By attending this event, you agree to permit Newable Limited and the event organisers and/or partners listed above, or any third party licensed by Newable Limited, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including the internet and social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs.
Please inform the event organisers and the videographer/photographer on the event day if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.