What will you learn?
- How to approach the partner selection process step-by-step
- How to pitch to potential partners
- Creating a written profile of requirements
- Approaching challenging contractual issues
- Strategies for building & strengthening these vital relationships
- Plus, walk-away with a complete toolkit and access to online material post-event
Who is this event for?
To be eligible for this event, businesses must be:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as defined here.
- Based in one of the following counties: Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Surrey, Berkshire, East Sussex or West Sussex.
- Already be selling overseas
Please note this Masterclass is strictly limited to 20 places and ONE delegate per company.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 18 February in Portsmouth, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
This event is free to attend and expected to fill-fast. We recommend applying quickly.
The Export Masterclass Series
This free four-part masterclass series offers essential insights, guidance and practical advice for SMEs in the South of England who are looking to grow internationally. It covers elements that are crucial for successful international trade:
- Researching and Selecting Overseas Markets
- Export Pricing in International Markets
- Managing Overseas Agents & Distributors
- LinkedIn & Social Media for International Trade
To view upcoming dates and locations (limit of two Masterclasses per company), visit: https://go.newable.co.uk/export
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com