Grants for Growth
This grant support is provided by Runnymede Borough Council from funding allocated through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF).
Objectives of fund
The funding is intended to support small and micro businesses with their introduction of innovations and support growth.
Key details of the scheme:
- Total of £110,000 funding available with up to £20,000 in the year to 31 March 2024 (Financial Year 2023-24) and up to £90,000 in the year to 31 March 2025 (Financial Year 2024-25).
- The Round 1 (FY 2023-24) application window will be open from 08/11/2023 to 07/12/2023.
- Funding decisions on those successful at application stage will be decided in grant panels meetings taking place in early January 2024.
- Grant range for both rounds will be £2,000 to £5,000.
- Grant funding for round 1 must be spent on Capital items only.
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
- This scheme is targeting Micro to Small businesses with 1-49 employees.
- Businesses must have their main trading base in the Runnymede Borough Council area.
- Businesses must be experiencing growth or anticipating high growth (provable)/having high growth potential and/or implementing innovation and/or with international trade opportunities.
- The grant funding cannot be used to pay for anything for which the spend has occurred before the date of application.
- Applicants who find themselves in receipt of a grant may not apply for a second grant.
- The scheme is open to all businesses with less than 50 employees in the area, but we will be prioritising applicants from the following sectors:
- Cyber Security
- Immersive Technology
- Creative Technology
- Low Carbon
How to apply for the funding:
- Check that your organisation meets all the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Complete the enquiry form below
- Your enquiry form will then be screened and if eligible you will be sent an application form to fill out and sign (digitally) and return to email@example.com
- Application forms will then be assessed and scored competitively.
- Should your application form score highly it will be shortlisted, and you will be invited to attend the grant panel.
- Applications and the amount granted will be approved by this independent grant panel.
- You will then be notified as to the outcome of your application by Coast to Capital, via email.
- There will be no appeals process for any unsuccessful applications.
- Successful applicants will be sent a funding agreement and claim form by Coast to Capital
- Once your grant claim has been completed, emailed to Runnymede Borough Council, and checked, grant payment will be made to the applicant by Runnymede Borough Council
- Payment of grants will be paid retrospectively and will require evidenced expenditure (i.e. an invoice and proof of payment, using BACS/bank account screenshots).
- Successful applicants must agree to provide evidence to Coast to Capital of the impact the grant has had on the business. For example, providing details of any new jobs created, jobs retain or an increase in turnover of profits as a result of the grant.
Complete the enquiry form below and someone from our team will be in touch within 2 working days.
Please note that this is a competitive process and the decision of the funding panel will be final.