Coast to Capital Growth Grants Funding Offer
£3.5m of funding is now available to apply for over a 2 year period to fund capital grant projects of between £40k and £170k. This is a match-funded grant with the split of funding usually being 40% grant funding and the remaining 60% funded by the applicant. This means that the minimum project value is £100k – with £60k in funding coming directly from the grant applicant.
What are Growth Grants for?
Growth Grants can be used to purchase or develop innovative assets* which have a clear link to boosting productivity and profit margin - and ultimately growing a business.
Could you be eligible for a Growth Grant?
If you are an established and growing small to medium sized business (SME)*, based in the Coast to Capital area* then you could be eligible for a Growth Grant.
We actively encourage applications from companies within our growth sectors*.
Unfortunately we are unable to support the retail or wholesale sectors with this fund.
For more information on eligibility please read the Coast to Capital Growth Grant Criteria – July 2019, under the “Related Resources” section of this page.
Why should you apply?
Growth Grants have enabled several businesses to grow already. One of last year's recipients Mark Wardle, Owner of Insulated Tools Ltd said:
“We are proud to manufacture tools in Great Britain. It is fantastic that Coast to Capital have helped us grow and innovate here in the South East, developing home-grown skills for greater growth. They saw the potential in our ability to sell our tools all over the world, and now it is becoming a reality!”
How do you apply?
There are 5 stages to the application process:
1. Checking your eligibility against the criteria document.
2. Contacting the Coast to Capital Growth Hub.
3. Submitting an Expression of Interest form (EOI).
4. Submitting a Full Application Form.
5. Presenting your project to the Grant Panel.
You will be assisted through all of these stages by the Growth Hub Team and the Growth Grant Project Manager. Please contact them on 01293 305965 or email email@example.com