Head of Services
We are very aware that mainstream business support is either too expensive or not fit for purpose for our client group. Our business coaches and mentors understand the barriers that our clients face and use tried and tested techniques to help them overcome challenges.
We work with offenders, ex-offenders, people who are long term unemployed and others who have experienced barriers to starting their own business. We also run enterprise programs for young people, have a dedicated women's business adviser and a unique management development program for corporate clients.
Start & Grow Programme
The Start & Grow programme provides a range of pre and post start up support to individuals who have aspirations to start a business and the capability to make the business a success.
The support provided through Start & Grow is tailored to the individual needs of the owner and the business idea, but will include one to one support and advice, business coaching and help finding funding.
What you could receive:
• One-to-one assessment with an experienced, independent business advisor who will review your business ideas and formulate the next steps
• An intensive personalised support programme, including guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan
• Dedicated support in an application for external funding
• Ongoing support in an application for external funding
• Ongoing support after business start-up
• One year’s free membership to Enterprise Nation
• One year’s free membership of Journolink (worth £200)
You are eligible if:
• The business owner/owners will be fully engaged in the business
• The business owner/owners expect to be trading three years after the business begins trading
• The business will create at least one additional job
• The business is expected to benefit from investment - either personal equity or a loan/grant (approx. £5,000)
Cost of £100 + Vat only payable on commencement of trading or completely free of charge if you are applying for a start-up loan or are in receipt of benefits.
In a nutshell we are looking for robust enterprises with real ambitions, for growth and sustainability, that are going to employ staff! Is this you? Are you ready to take the next step?
To learn more please contact Phil Ashford on firstname.lastname@example.org
further support please call the growth hub team on 01293 305965
Head of Services
Growth Grant Project Manager
Growth Team Leader
Business Growth Executive
Thank you for sharing