Help To Grow - Management
Ready to take your business to the next level? The Help to Grow: Management Course is for you.
Businesses across all sectors can apply, including social enterprises. The attendee should be a decision maker in the business (for example CEO, managing director), and businesses applying must:
- be based in the UK
- have between 5-249 employees
- have been operating for more than a year
- have at least one link of management in the business structure
Charities are not eligible.
What you can get
- 1-1 support from a business mentor
- peer-learning sessions
- access to an alumni network
- help to develop a business growth plan
Training topics include:
- employee engagement
- financial management
THE BUSINESS SCHOOL Delivery Partner in the coast to capital area is:
THE UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON PROGRAMME
Delivered and facilitated by subject experts from the University of Brighton’s School of Business and Law, this programme supports business leaders to build capabilities in:
- strategy and innovation
- vision, mission and values
- organisational design
- efficient operations
- implementing growth plans
Now recruiting for Brighton and Gatwick 2023 with the University of Brighton.
If you have any questions please get in touch with the growth hub team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
BUILDING YOUR BRAND
EMPOWERING YOUR GROWTH